1040 Homestead Drive
Milton, GA 30004
Spectacular 5.48 acre estate lot in The Homestead at Milton featuring 30 Grand Estate Lots between 4-10 acres in a private gated neighborhood designed by Southern Living Architect Stephen Fuller and built by Loudermilk Homes. For detailed information, visit our web site to reserve your lot today. The Saratoga Homestead Plan is a prototypical design created to work on any lot at The Homestead at Milton. The plan features Home, Guest Home, 4 Car Garage, Motor Court, Pool, Cabana, Main House includes 4 Bed, 5 1/2 Bath Master on Main, Study/Library, Dining Room, Great Room, Chef's Kitchen, Enclosed Sun Room and more! If you love the Saratoga but would like to modify the plan to better meet your family's needs, STEPHEN FULLER INC. and LOUDERMILK HOMES will make that happen for you. Schedule a meeting with STEPHEN FULLER and LOUDERMILK HOMES to review the Saratoga Plan and discuss the changes you would like to make. The modifications could include anything from the overall size of the house, the floor plan flow, a larger garage, an additional guest cottage, etc. See the CONTACT US to schedule an appointment to discuss making Saratoga part of your own personal homestead. The Homestead at Milton is a rare collection of multi-acre, independent residential properties woven together to form a collective singular vision for living today in a way that has not been seen for decades in America. The Milton area represents the best in American Country Living. This means homes will intentionally be designed to celebrate this heritage. This will be reflected in the thoughtful sequencing of staged progressions of spaces for different experiences. Drives through tree alleys, handsome arrival courts, classically inspired landscape and architecture will ensure homes will be destinations; they will not be competitive with one another, but rather confidently relaxed and independent. Separation, privacy, and visual respect will be essential drivers for each home design. Site planning guidelines will ensure compositions never waver from what is important to the human eye. Beauty, proportion, balance, and graceful architectural solutions will all be the hallmarks of The Homestead at Milton.
- MLS #6990199
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Library, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Other Room, Outside
- StyleCountry, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In2022
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Yard
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions5
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 28, 2023 12:47am