725 E Morningside Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Stunning total renovation - 1926 Arthur Neal Robinson Tudor-style home, featuring a carriage house, walk-out backyard with saltwater, Pebble Tec pool and private in-law/au pair suite with separate entry. Truly no detail overlooked. Welcoming covered entry leads into the formal living room with original wood burning fireplace, 10 ft. ceilings & hardwood floors throughout both levels and carriage house. Formal dining room with pointed arch doorways & dual French doors. Dining room flows into the sunny white kitchen with custom cabinetry, Quartzite counters and backsplash,Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf 6-burner range, custom range hood, Pro-series Whisper-Quiet KitchenAid dishwasher & large stainless steel sink. Oversized island with seating is open to the incredible great room with new 20’ x 9’ steel window & door unit overlooking rear patio & pool area. Private office, bedroom, full bath & half bath complete the main level. Rear stairs with custom stair runner, brand-new wood banister & railings. Primary suite upstairs with vaulted ceiling, new windows overlooking pool & backyard, dual walk-in closets with custom built-ins & built-in dresser with marble vanity and a spa bath with Carrara marble, large frameless dual shower, custom dual vanity and separate water & linen closets. Generous secondary bedrooms and additional full bath upstairs with marble dual vanity and shiplap walls. Resort-style outdoor living space includes a new 30-ft pool with tanning ledge, smart pool equipment & technology, safety fence, limestone patio pavers & pool surround, field turf, landscape lighting, outdoor kitchen, new concrete driveway, landscaping & fully fenced yard with gated driveway. All new HVAC, electric, foam ins., security system, car-charging station & roof!
- MLS #6965204
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Wood Burning Stove
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1926
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water
- ParkingDetached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s)
- FeaturesCourtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 10:31am