109 Twilight Overlook
Canton, GA 30114
Charming Craftsman Inspired 4br/3.5b former model home in Starlight Climb @ Great Sky. Large Master on main. Vaulted ceilings in sunroom, kitchen and master. 2 story Great Room. Hardwood floors and wood plantation shutters on main floor. Transoms over doors with 9 foot ceilings or greater on main. Seven custom stain glass windows and Tiffany chandelier (dining). Inspiring and peaceful mountain views from Great Room, front and back porch and kitchen bay windows. Large bedrooms. Full unfinished basement with walkout door is framed and stubbed for bath. 3 driveways.Perfect for in-law or rental income options as daylight basement has separate driveway and garage. Inviting front porch off the circular drive. Sunroom and dining room connect via back porch works great for entertaining. Side entry 18' garage door on main enters into laundry room. Priced well below market and being sold "As-Is". Some needed repairs include exterior window trim, back porch column trim, minor siding repairs, carpet, paint and hardwood floor repair and refinishing. Come enjoy all of the beauty of Great Sky, the amenities are awesome. The reservoir is incredible for kayaking and has great fishing (electric motors or paddles only).
- MLS #6946445
- SpecialAgent Related to Seller
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsGreat Room - 2 Story, Sun Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Great Room
- ConstructionCement Siding, Shingle Siding
- Built In2001
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesRain Gutters
- ServicesClubhouse, Fishing, Homeowners Association, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Sloped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: EXP Realty, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2021 1:00pm