811 Hawks Nest Court
Ball Ground, GA 30107
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, gated 811 Hawks Nest Court rises above the front motor court and gently descends past a guest house, tennis court and two pools to the verdant greenway of Hawks Ridge Golf Course. Oversized, double front doors with sidelight and transom windows welcome guests into the inviting and intimate foyer that spills into the grand great room. A massive arched window in the great room draws guest into the home as it perfectly frames the picturesque vistas of the sprawling landscape. Rich, warm tones, high ceilings, oversized stone mantels, gold and wood accents and plaster walls create a welcoming atmosphere in the public spaces of this home. The juxtaposition of the wooden beams, molding and casements with the gold accents provided by chandeliers, paint and décor create an understated elegance that makes the home sophisticated yet still warm and welcoming. Enjoy exceptional finishes, expansive rooms and quality craftsmanship from top to bottom. Unique features of this home include an imported English pub on the terrace level, a state-of-the-art recording studio in the hobby house, a private, luxury spa and even a helipad.This property's extensive outdoor living areas provide additional space to entertain, unwind, and enjoy the relaxing lifestyle afforded by those residing in Hawks Ridge. Tiered gathering areas spill over to the spectacular pool and spa, which features a waterslide into the lower pool. The adjacent guest house includes a terrace area and easy access to the refreshing pool and beckoning spa. A covered, fireside living room is ideal for enjoying a glass of wine with friends while gazing at the changing leaves surrounding the estate. Hawks Ridge is a place like no other.
- MLS #6942252
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Game Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Full, Partial
- FeaturesElevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- Built In2000
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Tennis Court(s)
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, On Golf Course , Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 4, 2022 11:30pm