1950 W Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30327
New Construction Opportunity on 11+ lush acres in the center of Buckhead! Join in on the ever-changing trends of house design of the 21st Century. The asking price is for the 11+ acres only. Attached is a rendering of a home that has been designed for this property. The architecture is Amazing! Designed by Andrea Desimone of Italy. Plan available upon request. The cost to build your dream home would depend on one's individual choice, how many square feet, bedrooms, baths and interior detail, pool, etc. Beautiful tree-lined avenue from West Wesley Road opens up glimpsesof a bridge pavilion over the ponds, from which you can hear the sound of the falls and relax to take inspiration. A pavilion that can have an area from 3200- 5200 square feet with 3/5 bedrooms and related bathrooms, directly in contact with the waterfalls that naturally arise between the ponds of different levels. The main villa can vary from 8000-16,000 square feet and is located on the top of the hill (Olympus) and has two "guest houses" resting on the roof garden. It faces south with a large living room with fireplace that overlooks an "infinity pool", which on the facade creates two waterfalls facing the private entrance, while on the back the tree-lined driveway from West Paces Ferry Road opens onto a amphitheater set in the hill, which draws a large, monumental and habitable staircase for events. From 5-8 bedrooms with private bathrooms, a 3200 square feet internal courtyard that brings light to the underground spaces where the accessories are located: (5) car parking, laundry, spa, home cinema, gym ... The guest houses are real independent houses of about 1100 square feet each, with a panoramic living room, 2 bedrooms, garden, outdoor jacuzzi and panoramic views.
- MLS #6924073
- Half Baths5
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionKeeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone, Stucco
- Built In2022
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Wooded
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 23, 2022 7:30pm