1950 W Paces Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30327
RICH HISTORY hidden in the Heart of Buckhead! Rare opportunity to own a DOUBLE GATED beautiful hilltop building-site on 11.2 acres on Atlanta's most prestigious street! Panoramic city views as this property is located 950ft above sea level. This is the Largest BUILDING LOT available in Buckhead near Tuxedo Park. The list price reflects the price for both 1950 Paces Ferry Road approximately 4.55 acre and 2518 Wesley Road NW approx. 5.7 acre. Both properties to be sold as (1) sale only. Cannot be sold separately. This Historic property has a fresh spring leading to THREE LAKES/PONDS, 100-year-old stone walls, a PRIVATE WELL and civil war gun emplacements. A Gated and long winding circular driveway with mature landscaping leads to the Private Building Site. Once purchased, this property will not be available again for perhaps 30 years. Altogether, the property provides unprecedented solitude in a sublime park-like setting rarely found in such a coveted location. With deer and wildlife as your neighbors, a well for watering the grounds and a POSSIBLE GUEST HOUSE, this property is unlike any other property you have ever visited. Imagine your own private security gates on both Paces Ferry Road and West Wesley Road as this 11.2-acre property spans from one street all the way to the other! The property is minutes to Private schools, Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza. Within 15 min. of downtown, airport, Mercedes Benz Stadium & Trust Stadium. Close to the Future Westside Reservoir Park/Bellwood Quarry, The Beltline, King Plow, Castleberry Hills, Future Gulch Development, Future Vine City & English Avenue Developments, Centennial Park, Georgia Aquarium, GA Tech, Phillips Arena and so much more! Easy access to 1-75/1-85.
- MLS #6924073
- Half Baths5
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionKeeping Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone, Stucco
- Built In1957
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Wooded
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 4, 2022 11:30pm