375 Pine Grove Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Extraordinary 7+/- acre estate that offers a complete private outdoor oasis with pool, views of the pond, and a barn/workshop/car collector space all while being walking distance to downtown Roswell! Located just blocks from historic Roswell, this home offers luxury throughout with lots of natural light welcoming you in every room. The foyer greets you with stunning refinished floors, neutral paint throughout and an open dining room with direct access to the family room. Enjoy the vaulted living room and stunning fireplace with views of the lush landscaping surroundingyou and the pond. The kitchen offers lots of cabinet space with an oversized laundry/mudroom space and large walk-in pantry. Spacious bedrooms upstairs with the primary bedroom offering an enclosed porch area to enjoy morning coffee, your office, or a retreat overlooking the beautiful grounds of the property. The primary bathroom is updated and features a large walk-in custom closet. The terrace level offers a custom bar/pub area, billiard/game space and full bedroom and bathroom. The apartment or guest suite above the garage offers modern updates with a complete kitchen, hardwood floors full bathroom and storage space. The grounds have been meticulously landscaped with fruit trees throughout and this awesome workshop/ barn with an additional apartment in the workshop at the back of the property ideal for car or DIY enthusiasts. This is a very special property in Roswell that offers so much inside and outside to enjoy! Tranquility and convenience await you!
- ElementaryRoswell North
- MLS #6922258
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionCement Siding, Stone, Stucco
- Built In1989
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, RV Access/Parking, Storage
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 24, 2023 11:00am