798 Middle Fork Trail
Suwanee, GA 30024
Exquisite Beverly Henry design on Premier Corner Lot of Suwanee's most Prominent residences. This home is the only home situated on the 7th green w/Breathtaking views of the Lake & the Greg Norman designed Golf Course. Golf course views begin at the front door. Every architectural detail carefully selected & quality crafted. Hallmarks of this home are 2 Master Bedrooms,4 fireplaces, dramatic ceilings w/custom lighting & extensive molding thru out. Dramatic 2 story foyer w/floating circular staircase to all 3 features levels, sets the tone for this finely appointed home & features dome ceiling above large marble entry anchored by an elegant Gentleman's office & Stunning Banquet Sized Dining room. Two story Grand Room of Windows floods the home w/natural light & features another amazing dome ceiling. The veranda highlights sweeping views of the golf course & lake bringing the outside in. State of the Art Chefs kitchen is well appointed w/high end appliances, custom cabinetry, oversized island, 2 dishwashers, vegetable sink & Butlers Pantry .The gorgeous ceiling in the Eat In compliments the morning lanai perfect for meditating and morning coffee. All of this overlooks the amazing family room that is just as majestic as the rest of the home.Begin & end your day in the luxurious surroundings of the owners suite on Main level w/private sitting area. The juliette balcony upstairs sets the stage for the 2nd large Master ensuite and 3 additional oversized bedrooms, each with unique custom ceilings and extensive trim work, as well as private baths and custom closets. Details galore! Full unfinished basement awaits your finishing touches. Welcome to the one you have been waiting for. One of a kind location, one of a kind home for a one of a kind person.
- MLS #6920598
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, In-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsFamily Room, Library, Office, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, His and Hers Closets, Wet Bar, Coffered Ceiling(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Eat-in Kitchen
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Gas Log
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2004
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Balcony
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Business Center
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, On Golf Course , Level, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions37462
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 19, 2021 10:00pm