1200 Liberty Grove Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Privacy, luxury and nature await you at this one-of-a-kind lakefront estate nestled on 8+/- acres in Alpharetta. Drive by the mature landscaping and private stocked lake as you pull up to the receiving court. The spacious floor plan boasts a sunroom with panoramic lake views, a formal dining room and a gallery with a beautiful custom fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets. Follow gleaming hardwood floors to the gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, two islands, a beverage bar, inset cabinets and a breakfast nook. You will fall in love with the adjacent greatroom with a high vaulted ceiling, wooden beams, an oversized arched window, a stacked stone fireplace, and a Juliet Balcony. The impressive main-level owner's suite provides two private patios, a fireside sitting room with a breakfast bar, and an oversized spa-like bathroom with dual vanities, a soaking tub, and a shower for two. The terrace level is an entertainer's dream with a game room, full kitchen, living room, guest suite, theater, and home gym. Roam outdoors to the resort-style backyard, which features a fireside-covered patio, a stone firepit, a gorgeous pool with a built-in water slide, a relaxing spa, a pavilion with a full kitchen/grilling station, and a guest house with a kitchen and suite. Additional features include a convenient elevator to all four levels, six garage spaces, and a secret door through a bookshelf. This private retreat truly offers everything imaginable! Bill Harrison Design and Beecham Builders.
- MLS #6912845
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Elevator, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Electric Air Filter, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2005
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad, Storage
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2021 12:01pm