3274 Watsons Bend
Milton, GA 30004
Spectacularly designed transitional-style home by Alpha Fine Homes. Golf Course views begin at the front door. Private Study/Office featuring wet bar area located at the front of the home. Staircase is open to all three levels. Preplanned elevator shaft. Dramatic two story Great Room leads to large two story covered porch with sitting area, eating area, outdoor kitchen & fireplace. Spacious state-of-the-art Kitchen includes large walk-in pantry, oversized island, stainless steel appliances, & vaulted Dining Area. Main level owners suite is magnificent and features tall ceiling, fireplace, large his and her closets with built-ins - one closet is two story for seasonal organization, private master bath with his and hers vanities, his and hers water closets, relaxing spa shower, soaking tub, and beautiful views. Two Laundry Rooms. Upper level is well designed with four large suites, each with private bathroom and large walk-in closets with built-ins. Additional unfinished area could be finished as game room/craft room/wrapping room. Enormous Terrace level has plenty of space to finish an additional bedroom suite with private bathroom and large walk-in closet, Media Room, Billiard Room, full bar, large wine cellar, half bath, and large exercise studio. Plenty of storage space throughout. Backyard oasis includes pool, hot tub, and is beautifully landscaped to capture the golf course views. Gated community. Unparalleled neighborhood amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor tennis courts - both hardcourt and clay, two Clubhouses, fitness center, sidewalks throughout, Tom Watson designed 18-hole golf course. Home is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Photos are representative of finished product.
- MLS #6912730
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Full
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2022
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2022 10:01pm