13365 Hopewell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Gated Custom Modern farmhouse New Construction w/ all the current bells & whistles built by Steve Powell Homes. Located minutes from downtown Alpharetta & Avalon Shopping Experience. Privacy & Natural landscape is all yours. Home is overlooking 100 year old whispering oak trees and sits beautifully on fully usable 2.45 +/-acres. Large front porch with cedar beams with tongue & groove ceiling, two porch swings & a natural landscape full of birds singing & squirrels joyfully playing. Relax on the wonderfully designed lanai w/ amazing bi-folding glass doors that lead toahuge Penn Blue stone heated pool w/ heated spa & accent waterfall. Full pool Bath & Fire Pit make entertaining outdoors effortless. 12 ft ceilings on Main Level, Open Floor plan invites you into Chefs kitchen w/ rustic beam ceiling, oversized Quartzite island for true entertaining, Thermador appliance package, custom built vent hood. Pennsylvania Barn wood Hardwood flooring stained & treated w/ natural Rubio Wax throughout, beautiful windows on main floor bringing in loads of natural light. Exquisite design selections throughout home include tile, light fixtures & hardware. Owners suite on Main Level w/ spa-like bath w/ heated floors & large his & hers closet w/ island custom built-ins, Wonderful laundry/mud room w/ 2 washers & 2 dryers, farm sink & tons of storage. Large secondary bedrms upstairs w/ private baths & great walk-in closets w/ custom built-ins, Study nook. Terrace Level features bedrm w/ full bath, Workout room, Home theater, boat/car garage/workshop with great storage space w/ built-ins. Beautiful winding driveway w/ additional parking pads for entertaining. Full house gas generator, Control 4 Home automation w/ indoor/outdoor lighting, audio & security system.
- MLS #6893648
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementBoat Door, Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Other Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Farmhouse
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2017
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesGated, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 24, 2021 9:01am