10150 Cedar Ridge Drive
Milton, GA 30004
GATED incredible masterpiece in Mayfair Estates offers everything from luxurious finishes to high-end features. Lovely French doors open to the grand two-story foyer with a stately staircase and a cozy keeping area to the side. Follow the hardwood floors to the spacious dining room and fireside living room with a coffered ceiling and beautiful built-in cabinets. The gourmet kitchen impresses with two islands, Kingdom cabinets, quartz countertops, a marble backsplash, professional-grade appliances, and a breakfast area. The keeping room next to the kitchen features astunning fireplace flanked by custom cabinets and access to the wraparound back porch with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace and plenty of room for outdoor dining, the perfect place to entertain. Enjoy the large owner's suite with double French doors, a geometric ceiling, two closets, and a dream bathroom with dual vanities, a stunning fireplace bathtub, an oversized frameless glass shower, and marble throughout. The terrace level is an entertainer's dream and boasts a second kitchen with a refrigerator and dishwasher, a living room with a shiplap fireplace, a gym, a theater with a sliding barn door, and an adorable built-in playhouse with a Dutch door. The backyard is a true oasis with a Pebble Tec saltwater pool with a sun deck, a spa, a covered patio, and serene landscaping. Additional features include a four-car garage, a porte-coch re, a convenient mudroom with cubbies, modern lighting, 10-foot ceilings, two laundry rooms, and a built-in dehumidifier. This home truly has everything you need!
- MLS #6881379
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Media Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2017
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 1, 2022 7:07am