130 Woodlawn Drive NE
Marietta, GA 30067
Known by millions as the LaRusso Mansion from Netflix's smash hit, Cobra Kai, Villa Flora offers an unparalleled lifestyle right in the heart of East Cobb. Rich with history and architectural significance, the sprawling estate is set on a serene lot providing the utmost privacy. Villa Flora is the creation of an award-winning architect and an international chef, built to serve as their personal home. The stunning Tuscan design was inspired by the couple's time living on the Amalfi Coast - a lifestyle which they sought to recreate for their personal home. Despite wanting nothing less than the best, Villa Flora was designed and constructed as a labor of love. During the restoration, every detail was considered - from the Lodowici Terra Cota roof to the Pella doors and windows, no expense was spared. As well as maintaining a steadfast commitment to the use of only the best materials, Villa Flora was also built to be environmentally responsible. Villa Flora has unique indoor outdoor living, lush gardens, and stunning architectural details. The perfect home to entertain, even for the most discerning of hosts. In fact, entertaining is a significant element to the property's unique history. If these walls could talk, they'd speak of countless parties lined with notable guests throughout history. From two sitting former U.S. Presidents to legendary golfer Arnold Palmer, the estate offers the next owner the opportunity to own a piece of history.
- MLS #6878595
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Outside, Wood Burning Stove
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial, Mediterranean
- Built In2008
- StoriesOne and One Half
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 11:01am