1331 Middlesex Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
This bright & cozy Morningside property has been expanded and entirely renovated over the years, and has its own outstanding characteristics. This house has been our home for over 30 years. A recent appraisal estimated the living area appoximately at 3331 square feet. The property is within walking distance of the Piedmont Park, beltline, restaurants & bars.The house sits at the end of a long driveway away from the street . It offers 2 master bedrooms: one is on the main level,& another is on the added 2nd floor.Both master bedrooms have their own private bathroom with double vanity (one has jacuzzi). All doors are made of solid wood. All windows are insulated. The floors are hard-wood except kitchen, sunroom and partial basement that are granite tiles. The house is surrounded by beautiful trees. The backyard is deep green with a huge stone fireplace. The sunroom on the main level leads to the fireplace area through large glass French door. This creates an outstanding atmosphere for morning and evening family gatherings. The sliding door on the upper master bedroom leads to the balcony with an amazing view of the huge backyard. We have our morning coffee on the 1st floor covered porch overlooking the front yard. This property is move in ready and just waiting for you to add the finish touches to make it your own. Also, this lot is buildable. The daylight partial basement with its own full bathroom can serve as a huge storage space or your exercise room. The large bonus room on the third level can be another bedroom or your private office. The sliding patio door of this bonus room takes you to the balcony with the city view. The house has a detached garage and toolroom.
- MLS #6878594
- SpecialAgent Related to Seller, No disclosures from Seller, Owner/Agent, Sold As/Is
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsSun Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Speed Internet
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets Stain, Other Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In1940
- ParkingCarport, Detached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions29 307 4 x 27 293 3
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Real Broker, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2021 12:01pm