3221 Sibley Mill Court
Marietta, GA 30067
Welcome home to 3221 Sibley Mill Court! Beautiful 4 bedroom home in Old Paper Mill subdivision! This well-maintained home with fabulous pool is located at the end of a cul-de-sac street on a private landscaped lot. Step inside this one level living with newly painted walls and many updates! As you enter through the grand front door, the family and dining room provide a great space to entertain guests and unwind as a family. The bright updated kitchen has tons of cabinet and pantry storage, new stainless-steel appliances, granite counter tops and island, and abreakfast area overlooking gorgeous back patio and pool. The spacious vaulted living room includes gas fireplace and built-in display wall unit and is perfect for entertaining or relaxing. The oversized owner's suite includes tray ceiling, French doors to patio, walk in closet and en-suite bathroom. Three additional bedrooms, including one with separate bathroom and access to patio create the perfect family layout. French doors access the gorgeous landscaped back yard with newly remodeled heated pool and spa with Pebble Sheen finish, new equipment, and fully automated operation thru latest technology cell phone interface. Mature trees and plantings in the backyard oasis create a relaxing and private environment. This amazing home is walking distance to award winning Sope Creek Elementary and the Sope Creek Park trails, and conveniently located within minutes of Interstate 285 and 75.
- MLS #6866351
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- Built In1985
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:30pm