353 Peachtree Battle Avenue NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
Winner of the coveted Philip Shutze award and one of Atlanta/Buckhead’s most iconic and beautiful properties. Winner of Atlanta Botanical garden awards with Rick Anderson, landscape Architect. This gorgeous light filled home, built in 1926, has become the residence for some of Atlanta’s most prominent families. Renovations account for an owners suite on the main level w/custom his/her closets, Mediterranean style kitchen, featured on cover of Better Homes and Gardens-kitchen trends, new appliances, new bathrooms and new windows throughout.5 bedrooms, 5 full baths and 5 fireplaces in main house. Geothermal heating and air-conditioning system with triple HEPPA allergy filter/ultraviolet sterilization and automated humidity control HVAC .Rewired electrical system, three car garage with 1/2 bath, gym, Niles stereo system, Whole house generator services main house and guest house. Three looped irrigation water cisterns retain 80% of irrigation, 90% of rainfall with artesian well as backup water to whole house. Stunning pool with light filled pool house, designed by Yong Pak, fireplace, full bath, kitchenette and private outdoor shower. Guest house with, full bath/kitchenette, playground, reconfigured parking court and driveway, custom terracotta tile roof. These amenities and so many more! The property is beyond compare.
- MLS #6863032
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Living Room
- BasementFinished, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Built In1926
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- FeaturesCourtyard, Gas Grill, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Beacham and Company Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 23, 2022 8:00pm