11706 Mountain Park Road
Roswell, GA 30075
EDENMOORE, a JOHN BAXTER classically designed GREEK REVIVAL ARCHITECTURE estate, crested in a quiet setting by the forests of Leita Thompson Park. WALKABLE TO EVERYTHING & LESS THAN 15 MILES TO ATLANTA! Gaze upon the clean lines of the grand doric columns while ROCKING on the FRONT PORCH. Enjoy the breeze swinging on the SCREENED VERANDA as the deer pass by. Spend an afternoon sunning on the private ESPLANADE & pool. Read a book by one of the TWELVE FIREPLACES! Play on 3.69 ACRES. CARRIAGE HOUSE, GUEST SUITE/OFC, POOL HOUSE & OUTDOOR STORAGE. FIRESIDE BREAKFAST ROOM.Solarium, Game room. Media Room. Library. Study. Formal living room. Family Room. Exercise Room. Huge Laundry & Mudroom with half bath. Expansive white Kitchen with EAT-IN BAR, ISLAND, cabinets and more cabinets! Highest quality construction with every attention to authenticity of details. RECLAIMED HEART PINE and BRICK FLOORING throughout. Fenced pen for goats/chickens? Great Walkability with access to restaurants, coffee, shopping, entertainment, the park, gyms, great public schools, etc. within a mile of the property. Walk to BLESSED TRINITY OR FELLOWSHIP CHRISTIAN SCHOOL. Quick access to the restaurants and shops of Canton St/Roswell, Alpharetta/Avalon, and Downtown Woodstock. 5 miles to GA400. 8 miles to I-575. ONLY 13 MILES TO I-285 = Half the distance of Milton areas that are 26 miles OTP!
- MLS #6862445
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Great Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionCement Siding, Frame
- Built In1992
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Permeable Paving, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Storage
- ServicesDog Park, Fishing, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Borders US/State Park, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Beacham and Company Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:30pm