13720 Bethany Road
Milton, GA 30004
Spectacular 11,000+ SQFT Cape Cod-inspired estate on 4.5 manicured acres. This beautifully built and well-maintained home features: a total of 8 ensuite bedrooms, Chef’s kitchen, spacious keeping room, traditional study, large great room, formal dining room, oversized mud/laundry room, 2-bedroom apartment with full kitchen and living space above the garage; and a finished terrace level with full kitchen, large entertainment area, wine cellar, 16-seat home theater, gym, 2 bedrooms, and elevator with access to all 3 levels. The Chef’s kitchen features beautiful customcabinetry, a large island, granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, and 2 sinks. It overlooks an expansive, vaulted keeping room with a fireplace, stunning custom wood details, and dining area. The spacious owner’s suite has a sitting area with fireplace, private sunroom, large walk-in closet, and master bathroom that includes a spa shower, private jacuzzi soaking tub, and his/her vanities. This home was recently painted inside and out, has 7 gas fireplaces and 12’ + ceilings on main and terrace level. With beautiful oak floors on main level, 5-piece crown molding, exquisite wood details throughout, this home is stunning. It includes a 30-KW generator and large covered back porches on two levels, ideal for outdoor living and large gatherings. The impeccably landscaped yard offers complete privacy and tranquility. This home is conveniently located just 3 miles from downtown Alpharetta and 5 miles to Avalon and Market District Crabapple and zoned for the desirable Cambridge High School district.
- MLS #6859666
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- StyleCape Cod, Craftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionShingle Siding, Stone
- Built In2008
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesWell, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions568x550x102x421
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 1, 2021 7:00pm