3914 The Highlands NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Situated high on a hill on 3 acres in Buckhead, this stunning Mediterranean Villa style residence was masterfully designed by Norman Askins, architect, in 2002. This home oozes with glamour. The rooms are very grand, 10-12 foot ceilings on all three levels, exquisite crown molding and door pediments throughout. Beautiful arched hallways perfectly symmetrical, in keeping with the Classical architecture style, run lengthwise through the house on both the main and terrace levels. The front living and dining rooms have floor-to-ceiling pairs of arched French doors,opening to a limestone veranda that stretches across the front of the house with breathtaking views of Atlanta! An interior hallway leads to the master wing, with an adjoining sitting room with heart of pine built-in bookcases and fireplace, his and her closets and bathrooms. Located on this same wing is one of the most extraordinary features of the home: the gracefully curved staircase with a wrought iron handrail and caste gold motifs that swoop from the terrace level all the way up to the top floor, culminating in an artfully designed wrought iron oval skylight. The upper floors house five bedrooms, an office niche and a center room designed as a study-library. Wide plank heart of pine floors run throughout main and upper level floors. The casual entertainment areas on the daylight terrace level complete the house. Located In the club style living room are a full-size bar and wine cellar. Additional rooms include the billiard room, state-of-the-art media center, workout room, and guest bedroom. Stone floors cover the entire terrace level. A sweeping lawn leads to the Provence-style guest and pool house with a bedroom, full bath, kitchen and living room overlooking the pool.
- MLS #6859612
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementFinished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Electric Air Filter, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean, Traditional
- Built In1994
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Rear Stairs, Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 11:02am