2671 Lovejoy Circle
Duluth, GA 30097
An unequivocally magnificent 4-sided brick Estate located on the beautiful location on the pines golf course of TPC Sugarloaf Country Club fully renovated and remodeled. This magnificent house is located in a quiet most desirable street with Wrought Iron door, large foyer and grand floating staircase, soaring ceilings, with unique indoor/outdoor pool and elevator servicing all three levels, great for elderly parents. This custom estate offers an incomparable lifestyle of luxury and privacy situated on 8th fairway. Eye-catching attention to detail blends refined elegancewith an inviting warmth throughout the home highlighted by the use of finely crafted woodwork, designer lighting and intricate moldings. An abundance of natural light creates an inviting main level anchored by the smartly configured fully renovated kitchen, two story great room, large walk-in pantry, custom cabinetry open layout flowing into the light-filled family room and breakfast area, large tiled deck, extra large guest suite on the main. Spectacular master suite on the upper level with a private viewing deck overlooking the golf course and 3 additional bedroom suites on the upper level all hardwood floors on the main and upper level. The daylight terrace level with 14 feet high ceilings offers every amenity expected in a home of this caliber including theatre, billiard room, bar/ kitchen, workout room and large flex area, Sauna spa and fully heated salt water Pebble Tec pool to be able to continue your water activity in summer and winter months. Outdoor living takes priority with entertaining areas, Additional features include all en-suite bdrms, great for multigenerational families, oversized 3 car garage, extra car pads very wide driveway and more, True Upgrades Galore!!
- MLS #6857552
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office
- BasementFinished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2001
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingCovered, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Sugarloaf Realty Partners, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 11:30am