970 Brandon Ridge Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
Location, Location, Location! Walk, bike or run to Historic Downtown Roswell with excellent schools, shops,restaurants,and parks! Beautiful, large,well-maintained brick traditional home with over-sized lot.Walk up to a rocking chair front porch or escape to the peaceful surroundings on your screened-in back porch and new deck to a private, fenced-in back yard, beautifully landscaped with flowers galore and large privacy trees lining the driveway!This home has great flow with all new energy efficient windows and lots of natural lighting! Tons of indoor and outdoor space!Downstairs has a formal dining room and living room with new wood floors with a doorway to screened in porch. Separate den can be used as an office or sitting room.Large kitchen with amazing tiled floors,lots of cabinet space and an island with gas cook-top and an eat-in kitchen with large windows that gives a gorgeous view to the private back yard.Unique master bedroom gives a feeling of serenity with vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet.Master bath has been updated with beautiful tiled floors and a shower with glass surround, double vanity, and large,jetted, heated soaking tub. 4 other large upstairs bedrooms give plenty of room for office space and living.One of the upstairs bedrooms has a separate private entrance and ample space that could be used as bonus room or teen suite. Basement features large living space with fireplace,closet,full bath,and outdoor entrance.Basement also has finished exercise room, workshop, and extra room that could be used as a playroom or office.Newer water heater! So many great things about this home! Its hard to find such a well-cared for home with so much space indoor and out in this sought after location! Don't miss out on this home, it won't last!
- MLS #6857278
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Starter, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Brick Front, Fiber Cement
- Built In1986
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rain Gutters, Storage
- ServicesClubhouse, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:02pm