4098 Big Creek Overlook
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Stunning 23-acre private estate in desirable Alpharetta - privacy PLUS convenient location - just a few minutes from Hwy 400 exit 10, Avalon, Golf Club of Georgia, Lifetime Fitness, shopping and restaurants. This elegant European-style home is an entertainers dream, featuring an open floor plan with two gourmet kitchens and beautiful custom features throughout.Contains 6 spacious bedrooms with custom walk-in closets in each, 7 full baths, 3 half baths, 7 fireplaces, wine cellar, fitness room, sauna, built-in library, and full daylight terrace level connected to a private guest retreat with kitchen and laundry. Fabulous master-on-main with fireplace, sitting room, custom his/her closets and relaxing deck with 40+ acres view. Outdoor lovers enjoy 20+ acres fenced pasture including 8 stall barn, duck pond and deer stand - perfect for riding, 4 wheeling, bow-hunting, and enjoying nature. This rare estate is the perfect private retreat with exquisite views. Schools are among the best in the state. A must see!
- MLS #6852752
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry, Finished Bath
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone, Cement Siding
- Built In2006
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Balcony
- ServicesNear Trails/Greenway, Street Lights, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Pasture, Private, Front Yard
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Century 21 Connect Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 1, 2022 12:30pm