2090 Bethany Way
Milton, GA 30004
This 11 acre French Country Manor by architect Tim Bryan exudes a timeless design. With its private location and breathtaking surroundings, this estate is a haven for the hobby farmer, garden lover or those simply seeking luxury in the heart of Milton. The owners ensured the home felt a part of the wondrous landscape with each room offering impeccable views of gardens and pastures. Anchored between the kitchen and the dining room, the refined living room sets the tone for the ground floor. Abundant light and endless views create the perfect backdrop for intimategatherings or entertaining large events. Architectural elements from the 18th century French parlor doors to the English gothic church windows compliment & complete the spaces. For the equestrian, the 6 stall barn is outfitted with custom mats, tack+ feed rooms, wash rack, hay loft and fly system. Beautiful 100x200 riding ring with sand base and sprinklers in place. Multiple paddocks and run-in sheds. Convenient trailer parking. This home is positioned in the highly recognized Cambridge School District and minutes to Kings Ridge, Blessed Trinity and other prestigious private schools. Avalon, Crabapple market and downtown Alpharetta offer world class dining and shopping experiences. CUVA tax exemption through 2023. Welcome home!
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6849893
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementFinished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room, Masonry, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In1996
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Level, Pasture, Private
- Lot Dimensions0x
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 11:02am