1055 Leadenhall Street
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Located in the prestigious gated Country Club of the South, this expansive hardcoat stucco home on a cul de sac in the highest elevation of the community. This positions this property for incredible views across the back of this impressive home with its multiple levels of living. The entire home is the highest quality of craftsmanship with high end materials. The main level showcases an impressive wrought iron staircase wrapping around a chandelier like you have never seen. Flanking the foyer is a two story library on the left and a formal dining room on the right.At the end of the foyer, you are looking out through a two story wall of windows with views of the Georgia mountains on a clear day. The kitchen is a working chef's dream with Wolf double ovens, 48"gas cooktop, Subzero, pot filler and farmhouse sink. Large family room /keeping room with fireplace is great for large gatherings. Master suite also located on the main level does not disappoint with spacious fireside sitting room, large fitted his/ her closets. The master bath is surprisingly large with jacuzzi, spacious shower and his/her vanities. The lower levels a huge theatre with wonderful seating, and a half court basketball court that would please any sports enthusiast. The wine cellar is set as an olde world wine tasting room..very inviting... A large bar that seats about 10 overlooks the outdoor pool, hot tub and outdoor kitchen. The fireplace is beautiful stone and makes a wonderful setting for romantic nights with a glass of wine from your wine cellar. The top floor of the home is an entire in-law or Nanny suite..with elevator access to all floors. A property like you have never seen with everything you could imagine... I look forward to showing..
- MLS #6830056
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Sauna
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Keeping Room, Living Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean
- ConstructionCement Siding, Stucco
- Built In2007
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Meeting Room, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx 00
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:30pm