2845 Normandy Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
NEW CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED DECEMBER 2021!!Stunning transitional style home from Harrison Design by architect, Bill Harrison.Built for excellence and fine quality by White Oak Fine Homes w/finishes by the O'Donnell group.Designed for privacy, this gated home sits on 1.52 acres on one of the most sought-after quiet streets in the heart of Buckhead. From the large courtyard, the formal entry-with its tall, impressive iron doors-leads to the incredible open living/dining spaces of the main rooms w/soaring arched ceilings and open gallery above. The two-story wall of windowsis designed to drench this space w/light while also capturing breathtaking views of the walk out terrace, pool/spa, covered loggia and massive lawn beyond. Unique to this home, a spectacular wet bar w/curved cabinetry that mimics the lines of the steel/glass wine cellar, ready to display and refrigerate hundreds of fine wines. The elaborate kitchen is anchored by an 11'x6' island with dramatic Calacatta natural stone waterfall countertop. This beautiful stone extends to the countertops and backsplash of the Wolf range wall w/custom designed range hood. Exquisite fine cabinets by Kingdom Works provide lots of storage! Beyond the kitchen, the floorplan opens to the beautiful breakfast rm, and then on to a vaulted family rm w/limestone FP and covered loggia. Separate virtual learning rm, private study and formal powder are also on this level. Primary bedroom wing on main boasts arched windows, vaulted ceiling and lg FP w private access to pool and garden. 2nd floor has 5 br suites(1 can be upstairs primary), upstairs laundry and ELEVATOR shaft. Addtl home office/guest suite w/private entrance can be finished. Ter lvl has lg daylite finished section with huge potential for more!
- MLS #6815673
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2021
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Garage, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 10:31am