9350 Coleman Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Fantastic opportunity to own this unique, Southern colonial equestrian estate on 11 acres, minutes from downtown Historic Roswell! Lovely gated entry winds around the private pond to this recently renovated home w/ majestic views from every window. Interior highlights are accented by a 20’ entryway, oversized dining & great room areas, wonderful home office/formal living room. Cozy, fireside Master on Main has fully renovated designer bath. A Chef’s dream new kitchen w/ quartz countertops, top of the line appliances, white shaker cabinets and floor to ceiling windows.You’ll love the upper level with 3 large bedrooms, incredible porch overlooking pond with dock, 4th bedroom option or media/game/schooling area. Double stairwells. New roof, gutters, carpet, hardwood floors, windows, HVAC systems, water heater, lighting, fresh paint, oversized high ceilings rooms. Unfinished basement has great possibilities to finish the way you want. Don’t miss 2-2 car garages, 8-stall barn, mature landscaping and privacy throughout the entire property. All within 30 minutes of the Atlanta/interstates/excellent private and public schools and so much more!
- MLS #6814335
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office, Great Room - 2 Story
- BasementExterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Glass Doors, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- Built In1974
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Detached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs, Storage, Balcony
- ServicesFishing, Lake, Near Trails/Greenway, Stable(s), Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Pasture, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions0x0x0x0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 11:30am