3010 Cypress Pond Pass
Duluth, GA 30097
An unequivocally magnificent property, this grand custom estate offers an incomparable lifestyle of luxury and privacy situated on 2.82+/- acres overlooking the 18th hole of the prestigious TPC Championship Course at Sugarloaf Country Club. Eye-catching attention to detail blends refined elegance with an inviting warmth throughout the home highlighted by the use of finely crafted woodwork, rustic stone accents, designer lighting and intricate moldings. An abundance of natural light creates an inviting main level anchored by the smartly configured kitchen featuring twomassive islands, premium appliances, a large walk-in pantry, custom cabinetry, and an open layout flowing into the light-filled family room and breakfast area. The spectacular daylight terrace level offers every amenity expected in a home of this caliber including a state-of-the art theatre, billiard room, bar, workout room and large flex area. Outdoor living takes priority with multiple entertaining areas, a heated Pebble Tec pool and lake access. Additional enviable features include all en-suite bedrooms, a well-appointed guest house, oversized six-car garage and Creston whole-house entertainment system.
- MLS #6809485
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In2004
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesCatering Kitchen, Clubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Park, Pool, Restaurant, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, On Golf Course , Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:02pm