6070 Greatwood Terrace
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Grandview is a commanding brick traditional and exhibits superior architectural design and symmetry. This visually stunning landmark estate is prominently situated on .79 serene acres in Alpharetta, the emerald heart of Fulton County and is graced by breathtaking spaces both intimate and grand. Warm and Inviting, the enchanting interior flows gracefully with sophisticated radiance. Main rooms are voluminous and afford pure drama. Updated culinary kitchen integrates captivating entertaining with ease. Exquisite master retreat with luxurious bath is a harbor of elegance.Grandview is a designer’s illustrious achievement and features impressive hardwood floors, extensive millwork, luminous chandeliers, and high-quality custom cabinetry. Walls of windows deliver breathtaking views of spectacular pool and spa bathed in sunlight and accented with inspired specimen trees and magnificent flora. Exceptional finished terrace level features multiple vantage points including media room, private office, and expansive game and entertaining areas. Masterful application of light and space combined with quiet comfort captures the essence of luxury living. Welcome Home!
- MLS #6809285
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides
- Built In1996
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesDog Park, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate-Atlanta North
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 3, 2020 5:15pm