1970 Bethany Way
Milton, GA 30004
Amazing, private sanctuary estate w/detached restored 19th century cottage. Fully renovated in 2018, main estate home offers approx 10,000 sq. ft. of living space (3 car garage). Private cottage offers approx 1,200 sq. ft. including 3 BR and 2 BA. Additionally there is a 3 stall barn w/an office/tack room plus well house bringing this estate to approx 11,200 sq. ft under air! Property is fully enclosed w/4-board fencing w/security. Estate is nestled on approx 8.5 acres of rolling pasture w/horse ring, fishing pond, & offers large salt water swimming pool. Beautifullylandscaped property w/2 long driveways each w/private controlled gate access. Mature Oak, Hickory & Magnolia trees, as well as planted orchard. Fishing pond situated behind property is stocked and frequented by water fowl. Large Grecian salt water swimming pool/spa provides beautiful oasis to enjoy this paradise. Large portion of property has wireless fencing for your pets. Enter the main house off Bethany Way through custom iron gate inspired by Boone Hall Plantation in Charleston, SC. Exceptional home interior has the look and feel of a Charleston Mansion, but updated to the modern era. Home features gourmet kitchen w/knotty cherry custom cabinets, large Viking range, duel Sub-Zero refrigerators w/built-in cabinetry and copper sinks. Off the kitchen is a beautiful Polynesian inspired sunroom with tongue and groove ceiling and walk out to the pool. All bedrooms are oversized with en-suites, including master on the main with large bathroom/spa. Large walk-in closets with custom built cabinetry. Finished terrace level offers state of the art theatre with seating for six, gym, office, large gaming/recreation area and custom "Pub" for entertaining. This Estate is truly one of a kind!
- MLS #6803837
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Library, Media Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Living Room, Outside
- StyleCountry, Rustic, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick Front, Frame
- Built In1988
- PoolIn Ground
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionPrivate
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keystone Brokers, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:00pm