3377 Nancy Creek Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
This majestic estate is well situated on over a two acre lot, offering privacy but still has the feel of being in a defined neighborhood. The property is close to the private schools and has easy access to I-75, I-285, Cumberland Mall, Downtown and Buckhead. The quality of construction is over the top, interior and exterior, and the design and layout provide for enjoyable formal and informal living. The room sizes, ceiling heights and large windows offer a great feeling of space and light. There are many fabulous architectural features, and the fountain in the front,and the infinity pool in the back allow one to decompress as you enter the property and enjoy the amenities. The lower level has many activity areas including a wine cellar, media room, game room with bar, and an exercise room with sauna, and the finish level is similar to the first floor. Come visit this unique home, and you will leave feeling refreshed with knowing you have just experienced one of Atlanta's best residential homes.
- MLS #6799470
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionSitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACAttic Fan, Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In2002
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 11:30am