10620 Nellie Brook Court
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Private Elegant Estate Living in the heart of Johns Creek in the sought after Spring Meadow Farms Subd. Custom built European brick estate w/ Master and 2nd Bedroom on Main and 6 add bedrooms and 5 add full baths and 2 half baths.Sitting on 3+ acres of meticulously architecturally designed landscaping complete w/ outdoor patios, pool, fountains and Guest House offering an additional +/- 1750 sqft. Main house offers +/-11620 sqft of spacious open concept living with 10' ceilings on the main floor and 9 foot ceilings on the second floor and natural hardwoods throughoutNo detail has been overlooked in the vast gourmet kitchen with wolf/viking/subzero appliances with tons of counter space, storage and custom cabinets. Upstairs offers 2 ensuite bedrooms with 2 other bedrooms sharing a jack n jill bath. Main floor offers keeping room, secondary kitchen, formal and informal dining room, study and a grand 2 story Livingroom with floor to ceiling windows and doors viewing the covered back patio and the outdoor grandeur. Enormous Master Suite features fireplace, builtins, 2 custom walk in closets, vast walk in steam shower and whirlpool jacuzzi. Finished basement includes workout room, Wine cellar, sauna expansive tv room and more. Located in the Northview/Johns Creek HS District, walking distance to Shakerag Park. Close to several private schools, convenient bike/walk to restaurants and shopping. Incredible home you dont want to miss!
- MLS #6793464
- SpecialAgent Related to Seller
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Sauna, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Master Bedroom, Outside, Wood Burning Stove
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1990
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions330x410x335x410
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Millard Bowen Realty Group
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 10:30am