2640 Howell Mill Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Amazing gated estate designed by award winning architect, Keith Summerour. Custom designed to seamlessly embrace the private hilltop setting. With an abundance of architectural details, this home is a true work of art, details include a Vermont slate roof, exterior limestone and granite details, soaring steel windows, exposed beams, heart pine floors, and custom ironwork. The center point of the home is set on a rotunda with a grand circular staircase leading to all levels and a roof top cupola that floods natural light into the home. Perfect for entertaining, the mainlevel flows beautifully with views to the grounds from every room. Owners suite on the main opens to the walk out heated saltwater pool and spa. The owners wing sitting room and study overlooks a shade garden with an outdoor water feature. The Chef’s kitchen is complete with dual islands equipped with high end appliances. Steel windows grace the breakfast area on the front of the house. The family room with vaulted ceiling and exposed beams opens to covered outdoor living space with an outdoor kitchen equipped with a duel-fuel grill and wood burning fireplace. Lush landscape is a highlight of this property creating a true retreat. The upper level offers four additional bedrooms each with beautiful baths and spacious closets, media room, bunk room and additional laundry room. The terrace level offers a spectacular wine cellar that holds 5,000+ bottles of wine, media room, incredible fitness room with steam shower and a terrace level guest suite. Additional amenities include house generator, state of the art Crestron system, Lutron lighting, automated window shades, elevator, irrigation well, 4 car garage and motor court. Truly an exceptional property with amazing quality and style!
- MLS #6784204
- Half Baths4
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Living Room, Outside
- Built In2010
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:02pm