1150 W Garmon Road
Atlanta, GA 30327
Exceptionally designed north Buckhead estate inspired by the Muckross House in Ireland. Completed in early 2020, landscape architecture and interiors are by Harrison Design. Open living spaces capture incredible property views from every room in the residence. Privately situated and overlooking the property is the owner's suite with study and covered patio. Control4 smart home, secure, energy efficient, elevator and complete with whole house generator.The kitchen features double islands in quartzite, custom cabinetry by Kingdom Cabinets, Sub Zero and Wolf. The room is designed to capture views from the gardens in front to views of the pool and grounds in back from the breakfast room. Walk out to the covered loggia with fireplace and grilling area for outdoor dining. redesigned grounds with mature trees, massive lawn and hardscape that wraps around a stone pool house with retractable screens with kitchen, bath and office space downstairs. Windows from every room on the terrace level feature superb entertaining space at the pool, bar with wine room, gym, yoga room, steam and sauna. Attached guest wing and four additional bedroom suites. Garden house and potting room finish off this spectacular residence and retreat.
- MLS #6781839
- Half Baths5
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Great Room, Keeping Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In2019
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on April 11, 2021 12:30pm