731 Colston Road
Marietta, GA 30064
From the moment you meander up the private driveway your heart will be stolen by the view of nearly 17 acres of private woodlands right in downtown Marietta. This beautiful family estate offers opportunities for one private owner, multi homesteads or perhaps a builder/developer opportunity with R-2 zoning. Centered on the land is a custom designed and built classic revival home fashioned after the Gorgas House in Tuscaloosa, AL. On the main level you will appreciate the wide plank pine floors, original W.P. Stephens Lumber Co. custom moldings, 10' ceilings and 2 of thehomes 4 interior fireplaces. The kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, gorgeous, stained ceiling height cabinets, updated hood and backsplash, granite counter tops and generous windows giving you views to the surrounding estate. The keeping room off the kitchen is perfect for a small private family room or casual dining. From here you have an unobstructed view through the formal dining room, which can easily fit 12 guests, the formal living room just across the foyer and to the library/office with floor to ceiling bookshelves. The master suite as well as one guest room are situated on the main level overlooking the backyard oasis. Head downstairs to the beautifully appointed terrace level where you will enter into a large rec room with fireplace, fully outfitted kitchen, 3 bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a wine room/storm shelter and easy access to the pool deck. The refinished Gunite pool with Pebble Tec finish is outfitted with a spa and slide and lots of privacy. You're sure to enjoy cool evenings by the outdoor fireplace with built in grill. The property also has a 3-car garage, large woodshop, barn and several porches to enjoy the serene beauty.
- MLS #6778354
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Range, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Keeping Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1966
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingDetached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions16
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on December 3, 2020 5:30pm