3850 Schooner Ridge
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Very rare opportunity to own a truly striking and perfectly situated custom built estate on a majestic piece of Lake Windward. This Old English Country Manor starts with approximately 12,220 square feet of living space featuring 5 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, formal dining and living rooms, and two screened porches. The European style chefs’ kitchen is amazing, 2 islands, a brick barreled ceiling and state of the art appliances. The splendor of this home is quite evident with every room you enter.The grand room features 2-story windows overlooking the lake and a beautifully crafted 2-story fireplace. The custom bookcase opens to a whimsical playroom with a stage for make believe. The luxury master suite with private Juliet balcony and a regal stone fireplace contains endless details throughout its multiple rooms. The amenities on the terrace level are incredible, the resort style spa boasts a sauna, hot tub, steam room and indoor reverse current swimming pool. The theater, wine cellar, caterer’s kitchen and Nanny suite complete this level. The abundance of outdoor entertaining space is unbelievable, beautifully landscaped gardens, multiple custom stone patios and an abundance of entertaining space will be sure to amaze you. Make sure to venture down to the private dock for a relaxing boat ride, some kayaking or to go paddle boarding. This property is sure to impress you with the amazing outdoor space, the flawless chefs’ kitchen and the lake view from every corner of the house.
- MLS #6768019
- Half Baths4
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1990
- StoriesThree Or More
- Body of WaterWindward
- PoolIn Ground, Indoor
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesBoating, Fishing, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Marina, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams North Atlanta
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 1, 2020 1:50am