918 Big Horn Hollow
Suwanee, GA 30024
3 Acre estate located in the prestigious gated The River Club. Main residence boasts approx 13,000 square feet and guest house located in rear of property with approx 3000 square feet and totally self contained. This estate can not be duplicated on comparable site or price! Traditional brick home with port de cochere to 4 car garage. Grand foyer with sweeping stairs flanked by formal banquet sized dining room and tucked away quiet study. Two story fireside great room with lots of natural light. Chef's gourmet kitchen with two of everything open to built inbreakfast room and fireside family room. Luxurious master suite on main. Upstairs features 5 bedrooms with one junior master suite and one oversized bunk room! Full finished terrace level with everything you could ever need with media, billiards, custom bar, gym etc.. Loads of outdoor entertaining and living space with pool, covered living areas, fireplace area and more all set in the 3 acres of total privacy! Guest house also has professional batting cage on terrace level. Truly for the buyer looking for a private estate with all the luxuries of a country club community. Rare Offering!
- MLS #6763231
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Keeping Room, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2006
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: River Club Realty, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 26, 2020 1:47am