10717 Polly Taylor Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Proudly offered for the first time ever, 10717 Polly Taylor is one of the most significant and resplendent manor homes ever built in N Fulton. No expense was spared in craftsmanship or technology, marrying the most dazzling array of custom old world details with a state of the art touch screen home automation system. An impressive porte cochere with a fountain greets your guests as they enter the grand formal entry showcasing a turned iron staircase and polished marble floors that run throughout the main floor. A richly paneled library and an elaborate formal diningroom flank the grand entry. The two story formal living room is punctuated by a towering hand carved marble mantle. A family room with a custom barrel vaulted ceiling is open to the ultimate cooks kitchen with state of the art appliances and a hidden pantry. Even more incomprehensible, this trophy kitchen has NEVER been used and is untouched. Custom chandeliers, elaborate millwork and sumptuous window treatments can be found throughout. The lavish master suite on main spoils with enormous closets and an indulgent marble spa bath. Upstairs, all en suite bedrooms are no less impressive each with garden tubs, separate walk in showers and walk in custom closets. The terrace level offers a wine cellar, movie theater, an enormous back-lit onyx bar and a billiard area. A lower level master and a full second kitchen downstairs make the terrace level an ideal inlaw suite. Outside, two sprawling stone terraces overlook the sparkling pool with a gazebo, outdoor kitchen,bar and a dance floor complete with disco lights. This magnificent one of a kind estate exceeds all possible expectations and is sited in one of Johns Creeks most desirable gated communities with it's top rated schools.
- MLS #6743318
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Log, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2010
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Shopping, Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Wooded 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Coldwell Banker Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 22, 2020 11:00am