14538 Wood Road
Milton, GA 30004
An extremely rare opportunity to acquire an amazing 29 acre equestrian estate located in Milton Georgia– Beyond the property’s gates lies a magnificent 30 stall compound with several barns…. boasting 2 tack rooms, 2 feed rooms, multiple grooming stations, and an office. Located near the barn is a barn apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom overlooking the estate grounds. Equestrian features include a 240 X 150 arena w/mirrors , 9 paddocks and trails close by. The estate offers a 10,000 sqft residence built by Milton Jonesfeaturing classic European architecture architecture with refined finishes, including coffered ceilings, hardwood floors, stone fireplaces and extensive millwork. The private owner’s suite, located on the main level, flows into the outdoor living area with expansive views of the lake, barn and pasture. A true delight! All secondary bedrooms are ensuite. A grand flex space is located on the second level, a welcome space to read, game or work. Enjoy postcard views from the screened in veranda. Voted one of the nation’s best places to live, come see what Milton has to offer. Outstanding public and private schools, minutes to award winning Avalon shopping and the booming restaurant scene in downtown Alpharetta.
- MLS #6738302
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In1999
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Balcony, Courtyard
- ServicesNear Trails/Greenway, Stable(s), Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Pasture, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions30
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 9, 2020 12:30am