740 And 770 Fairfield Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
740/770 Fairview is an outstanding southern estate property featuring both an extraordinary main home (5/5/1) & a fabulous guest house/studio (2/2) all situated on almost 8 fully gated acres in the heart of Atlanta's posh Buckhead neighborhood. A long winding drive thru the main gate takes you to the main house which is all brick construction w/hints of Charleston architecture on the main facade. 2 lg palm trees & a free-standing dovecote complete the effect. The 8200 sq ft main home's interiors are exquisitely crafted featuring an elegant entry foyer boasting adramatic custom flr of black marble & custom-mitered dk cherry in a diamond pattern, along w/a library that features maple flooring w/birds-eye maple inlay. Brazilian cherry flrs w/ a dark, rich stain grace the dining & living rms. There are heavy moldings throughout, generous sized rms w/lots of light & many hidden porches & nooks to enjoy the outdrs. There is den/study & guest ste/ofc both paneled completely in antique wormy chestnut & custom Danish cabinetry throughout the house. There is chef's kitchen, wine cellar, heated pool & pool house (1Ba), outdoor kitchen/gazebo, koi pond & a heated/cooled 3 car garage that doubles as an entertainment space. The entire property is lushly landscaped & the pinnacle of privacy. The 5100 sq ft guest house/studio is a modern architectural gem w/stone & shingle construction, barn doors, bamboo flrs, wrought iron windows w/spectacular views of the grounds, & chef's kitchen. Originally designed as an artist studio, this fabulous space doubles as a guest house & entertainment space. Could possibly be the estate equestrian center. It has its' own gated entrance & is connected to the main house thru a serious of lushly landscaped paths & trials.
- MLS #6736573
- SpecialEstate Owned
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementInterior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Great Room, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Frame
- Built In1990
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesGated, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Flood Plain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtor
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 12:30am