7440 Wildercliff Drive
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Adjacent to the Chattahoochee River, Wildercliff is the only manned guard gated community in Sandy Springs. This prestigious community is home to some of Atlanta's most influential residents. This gorgeous 2.94 acre manicured estate overlooks the beautiful Chattahoochee river. With its formal gardens, fountains, waterfalls, pergolas, covered porches, solarium, screened porches and loggia you feel at home with nature. Gorgeous manicured grounds create a park like setting unlike anything else in Sandy Springs. Phenomenal design and finishes are found throughout thismagnificent estate. Highly skilled craftsmen spent almost a year fabricating the custom trim work for this home on site. This home has a warm and inviting feeling with lots of natural light throughout. An open floor plan is perfect for entertaining large parties as the inside transitions seamlessly to the outside spaces.Brazilian hardwoods, Honduran Mahogany library, limestone bars, Crestron home automation, 3 stop elevator, 3 kitchens plus a catering kitchen, 9 fireplaces, media room, huge wine cellar with humidor, gym, Nanny suite, In law suite, large en suite bedrooms, billiard room, oversized screened porch and grilling station are just some of the amazing features of this magnificent gated Estate.
- MLS #6728623
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Outside
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1990
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Permeable Paving, Private Yard
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Stream or River On Lot, Wooded
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Communities
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 1:45am