6570 Old Riverside Drive
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
This one-of-a- kind retreat offers panoramic river views from high above the Chattahoochee River and National Forest. Light filled ambience conducive to hosting large social gatherings or quiet intimate evenings alike. The River Room/Solarium was specially designed to capture spectacular views of the river and sunsets. The well-appointed kitchen features high-end appliances, an oversized island, Quartz and Marble countertops, and a graciously sized eating area. The private master suite on the main features a stone fireplace, expansive glass doors leading to patio withgarden and forest views, and two walk-in closets. Large master bath with heated floors, separate sinks, garden tub, separate shower with dual shower heads, and dual water closets. A centralized climatized 42X20 indoor Pool, patio, screened porch, multi decks, and perennial gardens complete the outdoor living.
- MLS #6725092
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Sun Room
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- Built In1975
- PoolHeated, Indoor, Screened Enclosure
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private, Sloped, Stream or River On Lot, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtor
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 1:45am