2740 Habersham Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
A unique opportunity to own one of Atlanta's iconic Neel Reid properties! This 3+ acre magnificent estate is offered with tennis court, heated saline pool with firepit, guest house with living room and kitchen, pool house with game room and enormous flat grassy gated rear playing lawn. Rarely do you find this kind of property in the heart of Buckhead's most sought after neighborhood. State of the art Norman Askins/Matthew Quinn kitchen with folding French door wall opening to a fabulous family room overlooking the manicured gardens and gated backyard amenities.The main floor is entered through a large entrance hall. In addition to the formal living and dining rooms, there is a large sun porch as well as two offices and a den adjacent to the kitchen. The main floor wine cellar is well located near the formal dining room. The bedrooms are all upstairs as is customary for the homes of this era, accessed by both front and back stairs. All new bathrooms. The gracious master suite with sitting room and fireplace overlooks the back yard and has an upstairs gym with additional closets. The newly renovated master bath opens into large walk in closets. There are 4 additional bedrooms and 3 baths. One of the bedrooms is currently used as a media room. The bedroom on the main in the listing details is the one in the guest house. Owners have installed a whole house Generac Generator and also have a well for watering the grounds. There is a state of the art whole house and gardens music system as well. This is an exceptional opportunity and an amazing property!
- MLS #6720766
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionKeeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1930
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Faces Rear
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Tennis Court(s)
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 15, 2020 8:45am