15994 Manor Club Drive
Milton, GA 30004
Another spectacular residence by Santoro Signature Homes. Last private lot overlooking both the 10th & 18th fairways. Fabulous floorplan with 4-car garage and walk-out backyard from main level. Exquisitely appointed home on all 3 levels. Private, spacious study. Large fireside great room open to dining area and large gourmet kitchen- all with windows overlooking backyard, pool and golf course. Kitchen includes top-of-the-line appliances, service pantry, island, breakfast bar, and outdoor grilling area. Luxurious main level master suite with private master bathroom which includes spa shower and soaking tub, and spacious his and hers closet. Upper level features four bedroom suites, all of which have private bathrooms and walk-in closets. Finished terrace level includes family room, billiards room, wet bar, full bedroom/exercise room with full bath, sauna, additional room for theater room, and storage. Covered front porch located close to porte-cochere and detached two car garage. Additional attached two car garage is near mud room. Backyard is private and views of the Tom Watson designed golf course are phenomenal ! Lot 298 is located on a double-fairway lot and captures views of the 10th and 18th fairways. Fabulous pool with hot tub and substantial landscaping. The Manor is a gated community with unparalleled amenities including indoor and outdoor tennis courts-both hardcourt and clay, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fitness center, playground, basketball court, volleyball court, restaurants, two Clubhouses, and 18-hole golf course. Sidewalks throughout community. Easy access to GA 400 and shopping. Photos are representative of builder's finished product.
- MLS #6712602
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2020
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesGrey Water System, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Trails/Greenway, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2022 12:01pm