2912 Darlington Run
Duluth, GA 30097
Stunning Georgian-style home -- custom designed and built with exceptional craftsmanship and infinite attention to detail – is set on a beautiful lot surrounded by lush landscaping, walkways and gardens. Experience the understated elegance of this Designer’s own home, featured in Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles magazine, right from the moment you step inside. Gracious entry Foyer with limestone flooring and exquisite custom mouldings opens into the gentlemen’s Study, banquet sized Dining Room and fireside Great Room with 14' ceilings, wall of windows and French Doorsopen onto the Terrace. The amazing Kitchen is truly a cook’s dream with Wolf and SubZero appliances, custom white painted cabinetry with inset raised panel doors and a solid wide plank oiled Teak island with prep sink open to separate Breakfast Room, large fireside Keeping Room and Porch with 20' tongue and groove ceiling. The luxurious Owner’s Suite features a sitting area and lavish Bath with soaking tub and heated floors, guest Powder Room and large Laundry Room complete the main level. The upper level has three large Bedrooms each with private Bath. The Terrace level, completed with same quality and standards as the upper floors, features large guest Bedroom with ensuite Bath and walk-in closet, full Kitchen, Dining area, Living Room, guest Powder Room, second laundry plus Exercise Room, Bar and separate Sitting area. 10' ceilings on all three levels, 4 zoned HVAC, wide plank Walnut floors on main and second floors, wide plank Brazilian cherry floors in Terrace level, Calacatta Gold marble counters throughout are just a few of the extraordinary additions to this home...Truly a vision of class and Southern charm!
- MLS #6706619
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2003
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Gated, Homeowners Association, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions165 X 230
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 13, 2020 5:30pm