590 Old Cobblestone Drive
Sandy Springs, GA 30350
Seller's loss is your gain! Exceptional residence revered as one of Atlanta's most significant historical homes, the Bailey Estate was designed by Frozier & Bodin in 1939 and meticulously renovated & expanded by architects Stephen and Kerry Fuller. Constructed of concrete and steel and adorned by a slate and standing-seam metal roof. Impeccably-designed interiors boasting the finest of finishes. Stunning master-on-main offers his and her bathrooms and closets with private terrace overlooking the resort-style grounds. Gourmet kitchen features double islands, marbleflooring, and light-drenched breakfast room. Large-scale formal and informal rooms lends to incredible entertaining. Two oversized bedrooms and bonus room upstairs and gracious main level guest suite. Terrace level offers billiards room, gym, wine cellar, and au-pair suite. Incomparable grounds with heated pool and spa, three covered outdoor living spaces, outdoor kitchen, and outdoor fireplace. Exclusive gated community abutting the Dunwoody Country Club.
- MLS #6692811
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1939
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on August 7, 2020 1:46am