4719 Northside Drive
Sandy Springs, GA 30327
Harrison designed and Bob Goodsell built private, gated estate on 2+ acres just steps outside the Atlanta city limits, in Sandy Springs. Main level has 10-12' ceilings, hardwoods and gracious sized rooms, flowing well from one to another, perfect for entertaining. Fabulous covered patio with fireplace and built-in grill opens to flat backyard, large enough for pool. You'll love the grand entry, flanked by a cozy, fireside library with wood paneling and built-in bookcases, and a banquet sized dining room with butler's pantry.Additional main level features include a large master with his/her bath and closets, a spacious living room with fireplace, kitchen with granite counters, top end appliances and breakfast room open to family room with wet bar and fireplace. Custom built laundry on main level, along with 2 powder rooms. Upper level boasts 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 bonus rooms, which could easily convert to a 5th bedroom suite, second laundry room and an office. Additional expansion space includes an attic with permanent stairs plus an unfinished area above garage - perfect for an au pair or teen suite! Huge unfinished basement with soaring ceilings, stubbed for full and half baths and wet bar, is ready to finish or great for storage. This stately, all brick home with slate roof, copper gutters and 4 car garage, is located in one of the most sought after areas of Atlanta!
- MLS #6691260
- SpecialAgent Related to Seller
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Other Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2000
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- ServicesGolf Course, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Stable(s), Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions228x396x225x410
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 1:45am