107 Arbor Shoals Drive
Canton, GA 30115
Springhill Manor combines the art of ultimate elegance and timeless design. This residence reflects paramount standards of achievement through superior quality, craftsmanship, and architectural design. Warm and inviting, this enchanting freshly painted interior flows gracefully with sophisticated radiance. This signature home is prominently situated on 2.78 serene acres in Canton, the emerald heart of Cherokee county.Gracious amenities include intricate millwork, lustrous hardwood floors, grandly proportioned rooms with soaring ceilings, designer chandeliers, and twohandsome fireplaces. Culinary kitchen with stainless appliances, quartz counter tops, and custom cabinets overlooking fireside keeping room. Expansive master retreat on main. Exceptional finished terrace level with second kitchen, full bath, media room, multiple areas of entertainment and storage. Walls of windows deliver breathtaking views of the sparkling salt water pool. Sweeping manicured lawns give way to tranquil gardens and specimen trees creating a verdant and magical oasis. Enjoy privacy in your free standing she-shed/gardening cabin surrounded by mature towering trees and specimen flora indigenous to the area. Springtime is a blaze of color creating a palette of cloistered and perennial gardens. This magnificent home reflects a blend of harmony and elegance combined with the serenity of the natural surroundings. Low taxes! Excellent schools! Fabulous!
- MLS #6688367
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Keeping Room
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding, Stone
- Built In2001
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Storage
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Playground, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2021 12:01pm