Johns Creek, GA 30022
New price! Now reduced $300,000. Cost over $3 mil to build. Rare opportunity to find new construction in Cameron Crest Farms! Stunning Lewis Reeves custom estate home w/attached carriage house featuring full living quarters & elevator access. Exquisite design & superior architectural features are found throughout this fabulous residence. No detail has been overlooked from the geo-thermal HVAC system, to the Kolbe windows, Wolf/Subzero kitchen, rock wool sound proofing, all baths w/ incredible tile and marble finishes, and state of the art technology. Many handicapfeatures including stepless showers w/ wheelchair access, wide hallways, elevator that serves the carriage house. Perfect for multi-generational living. Too many great features to list! Your doggies will have the finest in canine accommodations as well with indoor bathing facilities and separate sleeping quarters and fenced exercise areas.
- MLS #6682961
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsGame Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Outside
- ConstructionCement Siding, Stone
- Built In2016
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, RV Access/Parking
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Pasture, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HARRY NORMAN REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 12:30am