506 Gramercy Drive
Marietta, GA 30068
Amazing nature inspired setting-3.2 ac backing to Chattahoochee Nat Forest. Epitome of quality/ craftsmanship built w/ graceful European architecture by Rick Greene. Extraordinary accents inside/out. Brick/stone ext w/timeless slate roof. Finest finishes w/ custom millwork, natural stone features, expansive windows, 10-12 ceil, 4 FPL. True chef appoint kitch w/top-line appliances. Furniture quality cabinetry/limestone & quartzite counters. Custom Francois hood over 48" Wolf range. Kitchen opens to casual family rm w/custom cathedral ceil impressive stone FP. Elegant yetapproachable grandroom w/ limestone Francois firepl, floor to ceiling elliptical wall of windows. Banquet dining rm w/French doors opens to charming covered porch for pre-dining cocktails. Sophisticated fireside library. Luxurious main level master w/indulgent bath. Spacious up level BR's w/en-suite bath +additional den/office/playroom. Deluxe fin terrace level w/ 4 fabulous living spaces for active, fun lifestyles " 2 recreation rooms, TV rm, work-out- even a rock climb gym for the adventuresome. 5th bedroom w/full bath + 2nd full BA. Lovely carriage house for versatile living - 6th BR/7th BA (are included in up level BR/BA count) + kitchenette for "au pair", guests, private office, studio. Incomparable outdoor living w/saltwater pool/spa, FP, level lawn for pets, play, gardens. Priv acreage prop is a unique find that has true community ambiance w/pool/tennis/clubhouse /playground within the nbrhd assoc. Overall location is perfect w/ convenience to best amenities for shopping dining,health club, priv golf club, business centers and Chattahoochee National Recreation Park to walk, hike, run, bike and fish. Prime school dist + easy access to top private schools. Simply spectacular.
- SubdivisionRiver Park
- Zip Code30068
- ElementarySope Creek
- MLS #6665208
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2001
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBorders US/State Park, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 24, 2023 12:03pm