4975 Riverview Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30327
Amazing retreat situated on 3.75 private acres inside the Perimeter with timeless design created by architect Kenneth Lynch in harmony with designer John Oetgen. Abundant natural light floods the interior of this three level home with floor to ceiling windows modeled after the Ritz Laguna Beach. Designed for entertaining, the open floor plan flows seamlessly offering multiple terraces and patios for ideal indoor and outdoor living. Recently renovatedkitchen offers state of the art appliances, flowing into the breakfast room, sun room and outdoor covered dining terrace and grill patio. The dining room, with adjacent formal living room, sets the stage for entertaining large parties yet designed for comfort to host even the most intimate affairs. The spacious Master Suite overlooks the private back yard with a private fireside Sitting Room, dual private master bathrooms joined by a circular shower each with spacious dressing rooms & master closets. The upper level is complete with four bedroom suites each with generous closets, informal great room and spacious laundry room. The terrace level is perfect for entertaining featuring home gym, two guest bedroom suites, full kitchen and a massive great room overlooking outdoor dining patio, heated pool, spa & private landscape. Three car garage and motor court. Mature landscape professionally designed by Alan Struletz includes pathways, sitting areas and walkways each with different vibes. Incredible location inside the Perimeter and a 3 minute walk to a Chattahoochee National Park trail with easy access to I-285, I-75 and The Battery. This home is warm, unique and special!
- MLS #6661484
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In1993
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolFiberglass, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- ServicesStreet Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 1:45am