1040 W Conway Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Stunning gated estate on 17+ acres in the heart of Buckhead!! Imagine having a country estate in the city with spectacular views of the pastures behind the home . Magnificent hand selected details inside the home are too many to describe - hand carved marble mantles, specialty lighting, barrel vaulted ceiling in family room, master bedroom paneling from a chateau in France. Whole house huge generator, elevator to all levels, Crestron whole house keypad automation for sound, TVs and lighting. Master suite on main includes office, library, large his and her closets.Master bath includes steam shower, whirlpool tub, and a sauna. Formal living room and dining room with 14 ft ceilings are beautifully appointed and both open with French doors to the outside porches. The huge kitchen/family room/breakfast room space is graced by 2 fireplaces and an adjacent gorgeous aqua round glass room opening to the heated saline pool. Terrace level spacious family room centers on a huge fireplace with adjacent gym, game room, 2 bedroom suites, large storage room , wine cellar and huge workroom opening to the outside. Covered porch runs the length of the back of the house on the terrace level for additional entertaining space. Upstairs boasts 3 large bedroom suites and a living room opening onto a porch with swings overlooking the pastures behind. There is a bedroom suite above each of the 2 car garages and a beautiful solarium next to the heated saline pool. The pool is located on the main level of the house and feels like a resort with gorgeous views of the grounds. This gorgeous property is truly one of a kind and has been meticulously maintained.
- MLS #6632831
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1999
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Flood Plain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 12:30am